§ 1. Definitions
1. Administrator – https://thaithai.dk/
2. Website – a website available at https://thaithai.dk/
3. User – any entity that uses this Website.
§ 2. Personal Data
1. The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, such as the newsletter subscription form and the electronic product order form.
2. The administrator of the User’s personal data is the Administrator.
3. The data provided to the Administrator as part of the electronic product order form is processed in order to perform the contract for the supply of digital content concluded by placing an order, including the issuance and sending to the User of a VAT invoice documenting the purchase.
4. The administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
5. Providing data is always voluntary, but necessary for the User to take the action for which the form is intended.
6. The administrator does not share the data provided to him with any third parties.
7. Personal data is collected with due diligence and properly protected against access by unauthorized persons.
8. The user has the following rights:
– the right to request access to your data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
– the right to object to processing,
– the right to transfer data,
– the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent,
– the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator
9. The Administrator hereby informs the User that the personal data provided to him as part of the newsletter subscription form is transferred to the United States by saving them in a database located on a server located in the United States. This is due to the fact that the Administrator uses the MailChimp mailing system, whose supplier is an American entity. This entity guarantees the confidentiality of data stored in its databases.
10. The Administrator hereby informs the User that he entrusts the processing of personal data to the following entities:
– LH.pl Sp. z o. o. – to store personal data on the server,
– IFIRMA SA – in order to use the invoice.pl system, under which invoices documenting purchases made via the Website are generated and sent to Users.
§ 3. Cookies
2. The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s end device, and then gains access to the information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure the proper operation of the Website.
3. The Administrator hereby informs the User that it is possible to configure the web browser in such a way that it prevents the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. In such a situation, the use of the Website by the User may be difficult.
4. The Administrator hereby indicates that cookies may be deleted by the User after they have been saved by the Administrator, through the appropriate functions of the web browser, programs used for this purpose or the use of appropriate tools available as part of the operating system used by the User.
§ 4. Other Technologies
The Administrator hereby informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track the actions taken by the User within the Website:
– Google Analitycs tracking code – to analyze Website statistics.
§ 5. Server logs
1. Using the Website involves sending queries to the server where the Website is stored.
2. Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include e.g. User’s IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system used by the User.
3. Logs are saved and stored on the server.
4. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Website and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
5. Server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server.